What is atoti
atoti combines a data visualization platform with an aggregation engine. It’s a bit like Power BI and pandas, available from a Python notebook, with native multidimensional and what-if analysis support.
What users say:
Great python lib for exploratory data analysis, kinda your own small #Tableau right within #Jupyter notebook. Very serious backend behind, efficient RAM management (in-memory cube).
Julien LaugelChief Data Scientist
- Analyze millions of rows on your laptop and up to several terabytes in the cloud
- Create what-if scenarios and compare them side by side
- Enable multi-dimensional analysis with OLAP cubes
- Visualize data in interactive widgets without coding from Jupyter notebook
- Share results with peers and partners
- Explore data from atoti’s dashboarding web application or Excel
Everything from the #bookaweekchallenge to the #IamRemarkable initiative: Christina Stathopoulos speaks out
Join the Community
Register to be invited to the official Gitter chat and receive the atoti newsletter. We will not share your contact with any third party.
atoti works with
It works with all major notebooks, with enhanced features for Jupyter and SageMaker.
Run it on your laptop, server or in any cloud environment.